I {heart} Conversation Hearts


I am not a big fan of store-bought candy. But there are some treats that I enjoy from time to time that fall into the "nostalgic" candy category. Conversation Hearts are one of those treats that I indulge in around the holiday of love.

When I stumbled upon a recipe to make them at home, I tried it immediately. And discovered that they are as easy as pie. Well, easier, in fact.
This is a great candy to make with your kids and the possibilities are endless. I am already plotting my Easter, Halloween, an Christmas treats with variations on color, flavor, and shape.

Here is the recipe that I used. The above variations are Coconut, Lavender, Cinnamon and Peach.

I will be customizing these for Valentine's Treats using an edible marker. Can you imagine how sweet it would be to give a heart with a name or custom message?

~Kimberley

Comments

Popular Posts