Mini Egg Bark - Easy Easter Recipe




I made you a treat! I combined one of my all-time favorite Easter candies with swirly yummy chocolate and made Mini Egg Bark

And the best part? I am sharing the easy how-to with you so that you can make this heavenly treat for yourself. I can't promise there will be any left to share, but you could certainly try. Or you could double, no triple, the recipe.

Let it be known that this may be the best thing I have ever done for you. Enjoy!


Mini Egg Bark Recipe

1 cup white chocolate melting wafers
1 cup yellow Candy Melts (or another color)
A few handfuls of Mini Eggs (I used the micro mini eggs but the regular ones work too!)

Quantities are entirely dependent on how much bark you want. You can easily make more or less than this recipe. You can also make with just the white chocolate or add milk chocolate too. I used the candy melts because I had some left over from another project, but not enough to make anything else.

Now, let's be honest. I ate some mini eggs as I was waiting for my chocolate to melt. So judge recipe accordingly.

How-to

Melt chocolate and candy melts until smooth and ready for pouring. 
Pour white chocolate on parchment lined cookie sheet.
Pour alternating color across in lines.

Here is where the kids can help~
Take a spoon or fork and draw swirls in chocolate.
Immediately sprinkle mini eggs over chocolate.
Allow to set at room temp (no direct heat or sunlight) until set. 
(will take approximately an hour or so to set)

Break into pieces and devour. I don't even need to ask if you will enjoy this. You will.

And there you have it- a super easy Easter candy recipe that's pretty, tasty, and fun!




Comments

Popular Posts