Treat Tuesday is back!



I have had so many requests to bring back Treat Tuesday that I just had to do it. So here we are- our return of Treat Tuesday! It is bigger and better than ever.

This is how it works. Each Tuesday I will post a treat for you- a deal on something in my shop or even an exclusive treat only available that week. It will be ready to ship Wednesday and I will offer the deal while supplies last. There will be a limited quantity for the deal. So the early bird...you get the idea.

From time to time I will give Facebook fans a chance to vote for a treat that they want a deal on. Or even to win something for free! So be sure to Like my Facebook page. And just in case you aren't on Facebook, you can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Phew. That's a lot of social media for one little candy company!

Anyhoo, there we have it. The new and improved and full of great deals Treat Tuesday. If you know someone who loves a deal, please share the love. 

See you on Tuesday morning!



Comments

Popular Posts